Welcome to the Coychurch Community website
The Bridgend ward of Coychurch Lower is located to the south and east of Bridgend town. It encompasses the area north, south and east of Coychurch village and west to the expanding village of Waterton plus the industrial and retail estates in between.
The majority of Coychurch village is situated within a triangular area, bound by the Swansea to Paddington railway track on the northern edge, the A473 by-pass on the southern side, and finally the B4181 to the west end of the village. The village has some extremely old buildings, including the church which is the focal point for many of the neighbouring villages, including Llangan and St Mary’s.
If you have any suggestions concerning the website please contact the website administrator, Mabyn Thomas. See contact details below.
- Sound Bath at the Williams Memorial Hall – 2019 (8/7/2019)
- Coychurch Front Garden Competition – Results (8/6/2019)
- Dog Control – Public Space Protection Order June 2019 (7/31/2019)
- Defibrillator Training 21st September 2019 (7/31/2019)
- Friends of the Williams Memorial Hall – August Meeting 2019 (7/23/2019)