Welcome to Coychurch Community website
The village is located in the county of Bridgend and is to the east of Bridgend town.
The village is triangular into shape, surrounded by the Swansea to Paddington railway track on the northern edge, the A473 by-pass on the southern side, and finally the B4181 on the west end of the village. The village has some extremely old buildings, The church which is the focal point for many of the neighbouring villages, including Llangan and St Mary’s.
The electoral division is Coychurch Lower which also includes Waterton and the Bridgend Industrial Estate. If you have any suggestions concerning the website please contact the website administrator Paul Smith. See contact details.
- Hall Meeting Minutes March 2019 (4/23/2019)
- Council Minutes March 2019 (4/23/2019)
- February Chronicle – Cllr Dr Elaine Venables (2/22/2019)
- February 2019 (2/13/2019)
- Vacancy – Councillor for the Coychurch Lower Community Council (2/13/2019)
There are no upcoming events.