- Statement of Payments to Elected Members Financial year ending 31st March 2018.
The only payment made was £150 (One Hundred & Fifty Pounds) to the Chairman Cllr. Miss Hayne Brace, which was for the Chairman’s Honorarium; 2017/18.
Paul Smith Clerk/RFO Coychurch Lower Community Council 17th June 2018.
- Cllr Dr Elaine Venables
County Borough Councillor for Coychurch Lower
Phone: 01656 869044
(email me to join the community mailing list)
Facebook: Elaine Venables
COMMUNITY ACTION FUND
I have now funded several initiatives and activities within Coychurch Lower.
• The fence in the football area in Coychurch playground has been fixed.
• The Community Café have been funded for a trip.
• Coychurch WI has been funded for a trip.
• An improved surface on the nursery children’s playground in Coychurch School has been approved (this will be a joint funding project).
• There will be 3 defibrillators installed: one at the East end of the village; one up ‘The Bryn’; and one in Waterton village (this is a joint funding project).
• Coychurch youth club has been funded for a trip.
The fund has now been used for this year. I will receive more funding in October.
It was recommended that Thoracic surgery should be provided from Morriston Hospital in Swansea. This recommendation is now the subject of a period of public consultation which is running from 3 July to 27 August 2018. You can also find further information as well as an online feedback form at www.whssc.wales.nhs.uk/thoracic-surgery-services-in-south-wales.
Wales & West Utilities, the company that look after the gas pipes in Coychurch Lower want you to connect with them and give them your views on their services. Go to www.pipeuponline.co.uk to find out more.
COMMUNITY EMAIL LIST
I regularly email residents about local updates and items of interest. In regard to new Data Protection regulations I now require explicit consent to add you to the email list. If you would like to join it then please contact me email@example.com .