TAKE NOTICE a Meeting of the COYCHURCH LOWER COMMUNITY COUNCIL will be held at the COUNCIL MEETING ROOM Tuesday the 12th March 2019 at 7.15pm.
- To receive apologies for absence.
- To receive and approve the Minutes of the last meeting.
- To receive declarations of personal, prejudicial and financial interest (if any) from Members/Officers in accordance with the Code of Conduct.
- To receive and consider the Clerks report.
- To discuss the matter of the Vacancy on the Community Council.
- To discuss the matter of the Vacancy on the Town & Community Forum.
- To discuss the Review of the Electoral Arrangements of the County Borough of Bridgend.
- To Discuss the matter of the Coychurch Gardening Competition
- To deal with matters concerning the Police.
- To consider all matters concerning Planning.
- To discuss any Road Safety issues.
- To discuss matters concerning Footpaths and Right of Ways.
- To deal with matters concerning the Borough.
- To consider any donations to be made by the Council.
- To review the 2018/2019 Precept. Actual v Budget.
- To authorise Payment of Accounts.
- To deal with any such business as the Chairman may direct.
- To receive matters brought forward by the Public.
Clerk to the Council. 15th February 2019